How to Apply
Make a plan. Take action.
Thank you for your interest in the Initiators Fellowship!
Are you a good fit? Complete the required eligibility quiz before you apply.
The 2024-2025 Initiators Fellowship application will open on May 1 and close at noon on June 15.
To help you with the online-only application, we’ve created a fillable Microsoft Word document that you can download and use to prepare your answers. Please note that this document is for your offline use only and will not qualify as a submitted application if emailed to us. Only by completing and submitting the online application, which will be published on this page, will an applicant be considered for this program.
To apply please complete the application which opens on May 1 and provide a current resume and a video of three minutes or less. In your video, please express how the Fellowship would be transformative for you, your social enterprise venture and your community. A simple, no-frills video recorded on Zoom is required. Follow these instructions for guidance.
Thank you! We look forward to seeing some inspiring social enterprise ideas!
The following links will help you prepare to apply for the Fellowship and answer any questions you may have:
Video: overview of the Initiators Fellowship program
Video: application process
Register: upcoming live Q & A sessions
- Thoroughly review this website so you clearly understand the program.
- Take the eligibility quiz to ensure you are, in fact, eligible to apply.
- Read our social enterprise explanation.
- Make sure you understand and can meet the expectations by reviewing our program requirements. More information on requirements can be found here.
- Feel free to contact Christine Metzo, program manager, to discuss whether your idea is in the ballpark of what we’re looking to support through the Initiators Fellowship program.
The application is open from May 1 to noon on June 15.
STEP 1: Access the online application by entering the code you received upcoming successful completion of the eligibility quiz.
STEP 2: Update your resume.
STEP 3: Record a personal video of three minutes or less expressing how the Fellowship would be transformative for you, your social enterprise venture and your community. A simple, no-frills video recorded on Zoom is required. Follow these instructions for guidance.
STEP 4: Complete the online application and attach your resume and video.
Your application is complete when you’ve submitted the following application materials:
- Online application form.
- Current resume.
- Short personal video in which you explain how being awarded a Fellowship would be transformative for you, your social enterprise venture and your community. A simple, no-frills video recorded on Zoom is required. Follow these instructions for guidance.
Prepare a current resume, create a personal video no longer than three minutes and complete the following application. When your application materials are complete, submit!